1. I still dislike moving. Not the relocation part, but the packing part.
2. No matter how good you think your movers are, there are always hidden surprises.
3. Downsizing from a 1600 sq. ft. house to a 700 sq. ft. apartment is complete INSANITY.
4. I need to purge. Purge a lot. Craigslist might be getting more attention than e-mail.
5. I can sneak a dog into a hotel room, but I can't make him sleep. ;)
So enough of that. I am still somewhat in boxes. Especially my scrapbooking stuff. That may not see the light of day for another week or so. I may also need to do another giveaway. Yes, seriously.
Found this today, which made my day! Domino Magazine has a new home on Brides.com - check out the growing list here! I'm currently reading "How to decorate a (very) small apartment" Love this apartment.
Its amazing how wall paper can change an entire look. Unfortunately, wall paper is out of the question for us, but something needs to be done!
Also love the "How to control your clutter" article. Uhhh, clutter? Why, yes, thank you - right here!
I definitely have a ton of books and several trays. Corralling "stuff" in trays is my specialty.
I realize, none of this has anything to do with scrapbooking, however, pretty things are always inspirational and having a good space to work in seems to be critical.
Happy Hump Day! xo!