Inspiration: Patterned Paper

I have read posts by some scrappers who find their inspiration in the products.  

I've tried that, but sometimes I have a hard time because I don't feel like the products match the pictures I want to scrap.

Finally, I found a piece of patterned paper that inspired me to scrap differently.  Paper first. Picture second. Yeah! :)



Studio Calico's February kit came with THIS patterned paper from their Homefront line:


With my husband in the Army, we move a lot.  We've called so many places "home" and every new home comes with a new floor plan.  Seriously, every time we move a floor plan is one of the first things I try and get my hands on.


Our current house is on post, which is a first, but we're lucky because its nice.  The layout downstairs, however, is a little challenging.  At least for me.  There's one room that is sort of like a "great room."  It was empty for the LONGEST time.  My husband called it the bowling alley because it was long and empty. 

With some persistent flea market shopping, I finally got it set up in a way that I like.  So, I took a picture of my bowling alley turned dining room/reading room and scrapped it on this paper.




Not exactly the way I hoped it would turn out, but I'm pretty happy I got the bowling alley on paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter