Cookies the size of my face!!!

Who doesn't love cookies the size of their face!? 

I am using my Studio Calico kit from this month. I'm doing it.  All of the patterned papers are from this months kit.  I also used a bunch of pearls that I had.

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out where (if at all) I should journal on this page.  Any suggestions?



Getting ready for our first of several moving Yard Sales this weekend! 

Making some progress going through my scrap cabinet to get ready for the giveaway.

Happy Friday everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cookies of any size make my heart melt :D Adorable layout! Love the clean lines and simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. The cookie was good. I really ate it all, refused to share and then was wired on the sugar for hours! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter